Submitted by: Dioxide_Dolly
Last updated by:
Last updated on : 9/29/2010
Hauntfest - Scare at the Fair
Gate 4 1200 S. 84th Street
Milwaukee, WI 53214
Click to post on facebook!
Remove Listing From Site
Printer Friendly Version
Trick or Treat Anyone?
Hauntfest, Hauntfest, Hauntfest! Were Back! With
an all new Theme; Hollywood Halloween! We contacted demons and murders
from horror flicks of the past. Offered them free meals, and they went
for it! Are you ready to go for it? Ready to trick or be the
treat? Hauntfest, Milwaukee's biggest haunt for a seven years running! Invites you
to peek at the past, it's not pretty! Be sure to see our all new
attraction, "The last Ride". A motion based simulator that takes you on
your last journey; death!
- General Admission: $15
- Straight to Hell (Wed, Thurs, Sun) RVIP Admission: $20
- Straight to Hell (Friday and Saturday) - RVIP Admission: $25
TICKET BOOTH IS OPEN THE FOLLOWING DATES AND TIMES!!!
October 1st-2nd, 8th-9th, 14th-17th, 21st-24th, 27th-31st.
Children's Lights on Tour:
- Dates and Times:
- Sept 25 (12-6), 26 (12-5) ( Harvest Fair Weekend )
- Saturday's Oct 2, 9, 16, 23, 30 - 3pm to 5pm
- Sunday's Oct 17, 24, 31 - 3pm to 5pm
- Halloween Oct 31st - Bring your kids for a tour & trick or treat - 3pm to 5pm
- Children's "Lights On" Tour, Where we turn on all our lights and
it's only $5 per Child, Parents are FREE!! Perfect for kids of all ages.
- Warning!! NO Wimpy Parents Allowed!
Do you personally know about this location and wish to update the article? Click here to request control!
Upload Image to this location